Thursday, October 21, 2010

Using Swagbucks

I wanted to post a quick note about using Swagbucks.  Swagbucks is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise.  It seems way more difficult than it is.  I actually got a toolbar where I would normally type google searches and when I search I will randomly earn these bucks on my account.  I can later redeem them for things like gift cards, electronics, and a multitude of other items.
If you are learning to be frugal and looking into ways to get things for free, this was super easy and worth my time.  In the short time I have been doing this, with little to no effort, I have earned 250 SB and it takes only 500 to get an amazon gift card!!!  Basically a free book...I'll take it!
I am giving the multi-purpose mom seal of approval!  Click HERE and check it out for yourself!  You 60 just for signing up!
Happy searching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment