Wednesday, February 29, 2012

At Home Fitness! (30 day challenge) "The Bug"

Based on the title of this blog, you may think I was hit with the workout bug!  Well, duh, I was.  But that was a long, long time ago.  This was a bug of the opposite nature.  This bug, quite literally, takes it all out of you!  In our house of 4 people, 3 got the stomach virus.  So how does that relate to 30 days of fitness?  Oh it relates!  It extends it for as long as it takes to move again.

Basically, today's blog is about what you do when you are trying to improve fitness and you get sick!  I stopped working out, to put it lightly. Not only did one of my children have it, but myself and my husband had it too.  This means I am now rebuilding my food intake, therefore my energy.  I will most likely going backwards to the fit test and starting week 3 over.  I want to make sure I get the most out of this.  But it all depends how I feel.  Today is the first day I will be working out again.  I am certain, based on my past experience, this will be a slow, weak day; but will be a quick recovery thanks to muscle memory.

Take heart, if you have to stop due to illness or injury, your body remembers, and will help you.  Just be kind to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment