Friday, March 5, 2010

Target and Save a Lot

I just wanted to give you a quick rundown.  I went to Target today after looking at http://www.totallytarget.com/ and left feeling like I had won the lottery!  I would post pictures but I can't do that on the "coupon" computer so I will just tell you.  I got 3 Johnson and Johson Soap Buddies, a trial size first aid kit, trial Hello Kitty Band Aids, Johnson's baby shampoo, and 2 pouches of Starkist Tuna all...wait for it...FREE!!!!  PLUS, the coupons were worth more than the item cost and I got that money back (which normally doesn't happen)  I also picked up a 4 pack of Activia for $.99, 2 1/2 lbs of chicken breast and some refrigerated lobster ravioli and spent a total of $8.99!!!! 

I also went to Save a lot and got bananas (3 lbs for $1), apples were .99/lb,  and Roma tomatoes were .89/lb.  I also printed a few coupons for their canned goods from here.  I got 8 cans of veggies for 3.00 total.  I picked up a few other little things making my total 9.80!!  Check out their website for anything that may strike you! 

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. For home educators, students and researchers: I have put one of the most comprehensive link lists for hundreds of thousands of statistical sources and indicators (economics, demographics, health etc.) on my blog: Statistics Reference List. And what I find most fascinating is how data can be visualised nowadays with the graphical computing power of modern PCs, as in many of the dozens of examples in these Data Visualisation References. If you miss anything that I might be able to find for you or if you yourself want to share a resource, please leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete