Friday, March 5, 2010

Target and Save a Lot

I just wanted to give you a quick rundown.  I went to Target today after looking at http://www.totallytarget.com/ and left feeling like I had won the lottery!  I would post pictures but I can't do that on the "coupon" computer so I will just tell you.  I got 3 Johnson and Johson Soap Buddies, a trial size first aid kit, trial Hello Kitty Band Aids, Johnson's baby shampoo, and 2 pouches of Starkist Tuna all...wait for it...FREE!!!!  PLUS, the coupons were worth more than the item cost and I got that money back (which normally doesn't happen)  I also picked up a 4 pack of Activia for $.99, 2 1/2 lbs of chicken breast and some refrigerated lobster ravioli and spent a total of $8.99!!!! 

I also went to Save a lot and got bananas (3 lbs for $1), apples were .99/lb,  and Roma tomatoes were .89/lb.  I also printed a few coupons for their canned goods from here.  I got 8 cans of veggies for 3.00 total.  I picked up a few other little things making my total 9.80!!  Check out their website for anything that may strike you! 

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment