Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The purpose

This is my first attempt at true blogging! I am thrilled to be starting this new journey, but it all stems from my purpose! If you are at all like me, your life can get bogged down with responsibility, work, maybe children, and just plain exhaustion. I am starting this blog because, beside the things that I just listed, I have passions. I have ideas and desires, and a lack of organization to accomplish them. This blog is going to help with that and it will put some ideas out there into the world, and hopefully return some ideas!

So where do I begin? I have gone through many stages of development in the last 12 years. I am a former teacher, aerial a
crobat and stunt performer. I am 32 years old and currently a stay at home mom of a 5 year old girl and a 4 month old girl. I am married to a fantastic man who is fully supportive of our lifestyle of raising our children to their fullest potential and having me home to do it. We are very involved in our church and believe God has a great plan for us. He is working in us everyday, making us better people and leading us in this direction. I am embarking on the homeschool adventure this year as my 5 year old is beginning kindergarten. I am also a self-proclaimed writer, which could be its own blog in itself, as could parenting and being a wife. There is also my new found love of cooking and shopping for great bargains. Multi-tasking doesn't quite cover all of the things I have to offer, which leads me to my purpose for this blog.

I aim to teach and learn ways to encompass all of the aspe
cts of my life into one, nice, neat little organized package. Now, that sounds like a massive feat of destruction, but I am ready for this challenge. I am ready to move to the next stage of my life which will allow me to be all of the things I am most passionate about!

Join me on my journey and maybe we can all learn a thing or tw
o!





Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software

2 comments:

  1. I love blogging.....welcome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christina! I'll enjoy following up with you and your sweet family. Great to be in touch again.

    ReplyDelete